[OpenStack-docs] AV: Osbash on Windows [training-guides]

Sayali Lunkad sayali.92720 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 15:06:51 UTC 2015

Pankaj,

I have not yet uploaded your video on the official training-guides channel.
We took a review on the video during the weekly meeting and everybody has
approved of the video. So it is good to go as it is to the channel. But if
you want to make the changes before I upload it I can wait. The feedback
was taken so that we can make improvements as we go ahead so it is not
necessary that you implement them on the same video. Making and editing
videos can be quite pain staking, so it's your call now.

Regards,
Sayali.