[OpenStack-docs] Criteria for next RST migration

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Tue Apr 7 12:43:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've started this spreadsheet with some of the data and I'll put it on the
agenda to discuss at tomorrow's doc team meeting.

So far it shows number of readers and number of contributors, and some of
the complexity values. I'll add number of translations next.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10HD6iW1CtfB1qT2wVODYiHdC0ysr4xw392VCqHB-aaY/edit?usp=sharing

I haven't studied it enough to draw any conclusions, so bring yours to
tomorrow's meeting.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com

--
Anne Gentle