[OpenStack-docs] tables, figures, appendix A

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Apr 6 17:07:05 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:

> On 04/06/2015 05:28 PM, Karen Bradshaw wrote:
>
>> Hi.  I do not have an opinion about including the tables and figures.
>> Just checking on what should be included or not.
>> The links provide another navigation point into the documentation.
>> For information that is used frequently, say a common installation
>> routine or
>> API commands, a link may be useful.
>> I can try and do the initial conversion of app_support.xml to
>> user-guides/source/common/app_support.rst?  Where would this file be
>> included, under indices and tables in index.rst and index-admin.rst?
>>

> I would put it as last section of the normal content, not under indices
> and tables. Or can we add some kind of "Appendix"? Perhaps just add a
> headline called Appendix?
>
> I'm fine also with putting it where you propose, Karen - let's get it in
> and see how it looks and then change...

Oh, sorry, I hadn't realized you wanted to put it outside of the "normal"
table of contents. I think we can remove the "Appendix" nomenclature now
that we are getting away from "book" models and just make it an entry in
the toc.

But yes, as Andreas says, propose in a review and we can see what looks
good. Thanks!
Anne

--
Anne Gentle