[OpenStack-docs] User Guides: HOT guide

Gauvain Pocentek gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com
Fri Apr 3 04:37:20 UTC 2015

Hello,

Le 2015-04-02 14:41, Anne Gentle a écrit :
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 2:01 AM, Olga Gusarenko
> <ogusarenko at mirantis.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi =)
>>
>> It's rather big. I believe, we should add the table with the files to
>> be converted to the Migrate wiki page first.
>>
>> And what's the deadline?
>
> I really want to get published by April 9th, feature freeze date.
>
> As Gauvain notes, it's a matter of copying files for this portion.

The initial migration is here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/170049/

I don't think I'll be able to improve the patch to match our
conventions by april 9th (1 week vacation starting today). So if anyone
wants to take over, great :)

> The tables you may be thinking of are in the Heat Orchestration
> Template Reference, which isn't part of this migration:
>
> http://docs.openstack.org/hot-reference/content/index.html [3]
>
> And yes, the table generation tool will need to be changed to convert
> that one.

Actually the hot-ref is built using the heat RST documentation, so
there's not much work to do to migrate it. It's probably the easier
guide to migrate once we're done with the user guide.

Gauvain