[OpenStack-docs] Seeking more for core

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 23:54:58 UTC 2015

On 03/12/2015 04:21 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Christian Berendt <christian at berendt.io
> <mailto:christian at berendt.io>> wrote:
>
>     On 03/12/2015 01:11 AM, Anne Gentle wrote:
>     > Also looking at the 30 and 90 day stats, I'm going to remove these names
>     > from the list. Many of these members are core reviewers on their
>     > respective repositories, so it's not necessary to keep them as docs-core.
>     >
>     > Bryan Payne
>     > Daisy Guo
>     > Steven Deaton
>     > Sean Roberts
>     > Salvatore Orlando
>
>     What about Emilien Macchi?

I'm definitely not contributing on manuals since... a long time, and I
truly deserve not being part of core-reviewers team anymore (I've seen
I'm dropped now, good).

It was a real pleasure to work on this and I won't hesitate to continue
to contribute from time to time.

I would like to thank Anne who welcomed me in the community when I was
student and was learning OpenStack.

You're doing a great job and we appreciate all the work done.

Thank you,