[Openstack-docs] Welcome to Elke Vorheis!

Elke Vorheis elkev at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 20:40:30 UTC 2014

Hi Anne,

Thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to working with you. By the way, I sent an invite on Skype. Elke

Elke Vorheis
(650) 291-1375 (cell)
elkev at yahoo.com (email)

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:22 PM, Anne Gentle <anne at openstack.org> wrote:

Welcome Elke! So nice to have you here. Feel free to ask us questions here, on IRC, or you can call/Skype me. I'm annegentle all over the place. :)

Thanks for working with us!
Anne

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome Elke Vorheis, an experienced contract technical writer who's going to be helping us out in getting through our backlog.  Elke will start out helping with the Networking Guide and the Install Guide where needed.