[Openstack-docs] Architecture Design Guide image SVG format.

Vinny Valdez vvaldez at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 18:22:15 UTC 2014

Hopefully better late than never:  https://review.openstack.org/123807

I exported all the images to SVG, but all the icons were exported as supporting PDF files which is messy. The SVG would only open properly in Safari, not Chrome or Firefox. I can put everything into arch-design/images/SVG/ folder if that makes sense. For now I only uploaded the source OmniGraffle file I created these in. Let me know what I can do to make this more accessible by all.

Vinny Valdez, RHCA, RHCSS, RHCVA (110-119-187)
Principal Enterprise Architect
Cloud Practice
+1 (512) 718-5572