[Openstack-docs] Move of OpenStack Resource Agents

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Sat Sep 20 16:01:53 UTC 2014

At the moment the OpenStack Resource Agents used in the High
Availability Guide live in the repository madkiss/openstack-resource-agents.

I want to propose that we move them to Stackforge to be able to use the
common development workflows like Gerrit. Because the mentioned resource
agents are used in a official OpenStack document it is maybe even better
to move them into an official repository. Not sure if it is possible to
create and use a repository there, for example openstack/resource-agents.

Also I looks like the repository need a generic review. Most of the
files are 2 years old.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt