[Openstack-docs] Example command output with e-mail address

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:02:29 UTC 2014

The review process for [1] contains some discussion about example command
output that includes an e-mail address when we use a <replaceable> for it.
For example, we tell the user to replace EMAIL_ADDRESS with a suitable
e-mail address, but the example command uses "service at example.com" to
reduce field alignment issues with <computeroutput>. Upon further
investigation, I determined that the "keystone user-create" command doesn't
require an e-mail address and it don't make sense for services anyway. Why
don't we remove the e-mail address option from user creation steps... at
least for services?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/122027/