[Openstack-docs] Key or option in configuration files?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Sep 17 16:06:53 UTC 2014

Heh.

Okay, I don't see the value in changing all of our source at this point.
Here's an example though.

This example of literal markup shows an inline "code" (ok, weak example)
marking. The nova user is not an option, but we do want to set it off as
it's the name we expect.

<para>Replace <replaceable>NOVA_PASS</replaceable> with the password you

In the example below, if we would use <option> instead of <literal> we
could one day automate a list of options described in the install guide:

because the <literal>identity_uri</literal> option replaces
them.</para></note>

I really don't think the difference is worth the trouble in changing the
current source though.