[Openstack-docs] Install Guide Status

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 22:31:41 UTC 2014

I created a wiki page covering necessary changes (so far) for Juno based on
a combination of the following:

1) Configuration file changes from the configuration reference.
2) Installation of "core" services on Ubuntu using Juno milestone 2
packages. Both the neutron and nova-network environments appear to work.
However, the milestone 2 packages don't fully support the [neutron] section
in nova.conf so the neutron environment uses a mixture of old and new
locations.

Surprisingly, I didn't have to peek at gate configurations for hints. Also,
I'm still waiting on packages for RH/CentOS/Fedora and hope someone
familiar with SUSE and Debian can validate these changes well ahead of
release on 16 October.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/InstallationGuideJuno