[Openstack-docs] Network troubleshooting

Matt Kassawara matt.kassawara at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Sep 12 19:41:09 UTC 2014

Slides might be useful… especially if they cover various neutron components and scenarios.

From: Phil Hopkins <phil.hopkins at rackspace.com<mailto:phil.hopkins at rackspace.com>>
Date: Friday, September 12, 2014 at 2:36 PM
To: Anne Gentle <anne at openstack.org<mailto:anne at openstack.org>>, Matthew Kassawara <matt.kassawara at rackspace.com<mailto:matt.kassawara at rackspace.com>>, "edgar.magana at workday.com<mailto:edgar.magana at workday.com>" <edgar.magana at workday.com<mailto:edgar.magana at workday.com>>, "openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>>, Nick Chase <nchase at mirantis.com<mailto:nchase at mirantis.com>>
Subject: RE: Network troubleshooting

I have several slides that I use in my training but I haven't written anything. The whole network troubleshooting section from the OPS guide is a good start but it is mostly focused on nova-networks with a little neutron thrown in around the edges.

I will be out on vacation next week but the following week I will take a close look and give a stab at writing some neutron to flesh it out.

Phil Hopkins RHCA CMDBA
Openstack Instructor
Rackspace Hostingtm
(210) 312-3584