[Openstack-docs] Unifiying option for Block Storage

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Sep 12 16:54:29 UTC 2014

Reviewing some patches I noticed that different drivers use different
wording for the "Supported operations" section and I'd like to unify them.

I see two options for the list:
1)
    Create volume
    Delete volume
    Attach volume
    Detach volume
    Clone volume
    Extend volume
    Create snapshot
    Delete snapshot
    Copy image to volume
    Copy volume to image
    Create volume from snapshot
    Get statistics
    Migrate volume with back-end assistance
    Retype volume
2)
    Create and delete volume
    Attach and detach volume
    Clone volume
    Extend volume
    Create and delete snapshot
    Copy image to volume
    Copy volume to image
    Create volume from snapshot
    Get statistics
    Migrate volume with back-end assistance
    Retype volume

Any preferences or different suggestions?

Reference:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/config-reference/content/section_volume-drivers.html