[OpenStack-docs] Documentation Templates

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Tue Oct 21 20:22:16 UTC 2014

I wasn't wanting to rule out Word, only to reference it as one possibility.

I was thinking of a template where I can create how-to's that reference
code, Tips, etc. M$ doesn't have templates that do that that I've found...

basically like those Dummies books.

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street