[OpenStack-docs] Usage of several services on one line

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:07:02 UTC 2014

I originally preferred one service per line, but in some cases it consumes
too much vertical space (e.g., nova controller) and reduces copy-paste
efficiency which makes the other option seem marginally better now. In the
grand scheme of installation guide issues, I don't really care either way
as long as we're consistent.