[Openstack-docs] Paris Summit - docs planning

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Oct 6 14:24:46 UTC 2014

Hi all,
You may have seen the Design Summit schedule website and thought, hey,
where's the docs track? The answer is "it's in Cross-Project" on Tuesday,
and we'll have a pod as well.

I think this setup has a couple of advantages: it sheds the assumption that
the docs team is a separate team, it publicly displays our cross-project
emphasis for docs, and it further encourages developer and operator
collaboration on documentation.

I want to hear what topics you want to discuss. Let's use this thread and
etherpad to bring up what we want to talk about at the Paris Summit. I
consider this brainstorming, where the rules are "list them all, no
judgement."

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docstopicsparissummit