[OpenStack-docs] [training guides] Following IRC meeting agenda page

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 18:59:43 UTC 2014

Hello Training guides team,

I want to remind the team that we decided to stick to an agenda for the IRC
meeting. If anyone has any topics in mind which should be discussed during
the training guides IRC meeting, please add it to the agenda here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/training-guides#Agenda_1st_December

And of course the relevant date for the upcoming IRC meetings in future. I
hope that we try to implement this as we all agreed on this topic during
the Kilo Design sessions in one of the meetings. This will help us have
more efficient meetings and save a lot of time.

Regards,
Pranav