[OpenStack-docs] Card Sort Pre-Study

Kruithof, Piet pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com
Sat Nov 22 03:33:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

We are planning to conduct a large scale card sort exercise with both end users and operator/admins.  The goal is to evaluate the information architecture of the Horizon user portal and, based on the results, make recommendations to improve it.

Before rolling-out the study to a large sample, we are running a pre-test with ten people to make sure there aren’t any issues.  I am specifically interested in any feedback from the docs folks on whether the definitions are accurate or need some changes.

If you have five minutes, please click on the link and complete the card sort exercise for end users.  If you have any comments, feel free to reply to the docs group.

https://i2471lxv.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/002h4457-0

It is also important for you to know that the raw data and results will be shared with the community.

Thanks!

Piet Kruithof
Sr UX Architect – HP Helion Cloud