[OpenStack-docs] Bug Triage Day Nov 20th round-the-world

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Nov 18 22:49:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Just wrote up https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/BugTriageDay to
describe what we want to do for the Doc Bug Triage day. Please click
through and fill in the times you'll be around to help or triage.

*Date*: Thursday, 20th November 2014

*Time*: Whenever you're awake!

*Communications*: #openstack-doc on the Freenode IRC Network
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC>

*Goal*: Triage at least 30 doc bugs in openstack-manuals and
openstack-api-site.
How to Participate

   1. Before the day, try to become familiar with how to triage doc bugs by
   reading about our bug triaging guidelines
   <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo#Doc_Bug_Triaging_Guidelines>
   .
   2. Get to know the Cross-Project Liaison for Docs for each project by
   reading the list of Docs liaisons
   <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons#Documentation>.
   3. On the day join #openstack-doc on the Freenode IRC Network
   <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC> so you can communicate with
   everyone.

CC: people from
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons#Documentation who I
think are our doc liaisons per project. Contact me if you have questions!

Let's see if I resist the temptation to fix lots of bugs and triage
instead. :)