[Openstack-docs] Training Guides becoming a project in its own right?

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Thu May 29 12:24:07 UTC 2014

Any mechanism regarding this work?

Esp.hard to get what going on in sfbay hackathon, which i am interest to
create smiliar here in indonesia.

The tutorial is amazing comperehensive, and we can see all distro tutorial
pooled in openstack.org, this is awesome rather visiting every web of
distro like ubuntu or centos .

So when we can work?