[Openstack-docs] Conventions for filenames and chapter/section IDs

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sun May 25 21:32:25 UTC 2014

Something to think about for ch and sec is that we won't always author in a
book-like manner, so let's not lock ourselves into that sort of thinking
due to current file names.

Stick to the install guide for now, to apply conventions, just please don't
use something as meaningful semantically as chapter and section.

Anne