[Openstack-docs] database-api publishing - ready for index.html?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu May 22 20:49:11 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

The trove team wanted to move the source from database-api to their trove
repo. I'd like to publish after that happens if possible. They can better
keep their examples updated this way. Did someone request the build from
database-api?

The "review" watermark makes me think that the move should happen by the
team so they can ensure that accurate information is being published. Any
insights on the request and timing?