[Openstack-docs] new contributor needs git-review setup assistance

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed May 21 18:39:25 UTC 2014

On Windows, you do have to follow those steps. I have helped a fair share of people - can you give a little more info about what you see when you try to run python?

You can ask more here and we'll help you through it.  It probably means we have to get a working Python install on your Windows environment which is many steps.

Anne Gentle
Content Stacker
anne at openstack.org