[Openstack-docs] Security Guide moving and interested reviewers

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri May 16 15:20:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Bryan Payne and Andreas and I met this week about updates for the Security
Guide. We want to move the book into its own repo. [1] The move helps with
automatically incorporating the OpenStack Security Notes into an appendix
with the Security Guide itself.

If you're interested in being a core reviewer on the Security Guide, please
let me and Bryan Payne know. Your responsibilities would be to review
changes to the Security Guide and OpenStack Security Notes and follow the
review guidelines for technical reviews and doc-related reviews. I didn't
want to voluntell the entire docs-core team so I'm coming to the list to
ask about interest.

If there are any ramifications we haven't considered, please let us know!
Anne

1. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/93747/