[Openstack-docs] stable/icehouse branch for openstack-manuals

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri May 9 20:30:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Congrats on the docs release for the Install Guides and Configuration
Reference! Huge appreciation vibes to everyone who made the Icehouse
release a success for docs. I'm continually grateful for the great group we
have working on docs and doc tools.

What this means is:
- If you have a patch to the install-guide or config-ref files and it
affects Icehouse also, in the commit message put "backport:
stable/icehouse" so that reviewers know what needs to go to the
stable/icehouse branch.
- We can now begin documenting Juno changes in those documents.

As noted previously, every other document is continuously published,
meaning, if a patch is approved, it will be published live.

Thanks again, and I hope to see you all in Atlanta.