[Openstack-docs] Consistency for "titles" in lists?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri May 2 17:53:42 UTC 2014

I looked up Rackspace style and for a list that provides terms and more
information that is not meant to be marked up as a variable list, it's:

term space emdash space definition phrase period

Example:

   - *Public* – This setting allows any two servers with public IP
   addresses to be load balanced. These can be nodes outside of the Rackspace
   network, but if they are, standard bandwidth rates apply.

I'd like to have someone at RedHat look up their style guide and let us
know.

Ideally we'll be able to answer these if Rackspace or RedHat gets their
style guide externalized so we can look it up.