[Openstack-docs] Like entering copy edits? Join us!

Anne Gentle anne.gentle at rackspace.com
Mon Mar 17 16:57:27 UTC 2014

Hi again all,
Sorry for top-posting but you've all done such a great job I'm going to
sign up for the rest.

Steve has Lay of the Land in progress so I won't touch that.

I hope to merge everything by 3/23 since we were quick. Great job.

A couple more notes so I'm not the only holder of this info:
- The conventions for O'Reilly is being appended to the Preface, so I've
asked Gauvain to do the same in his patch for the conventions we have. I'll
also incorporate the prompt conventions into the O'Reilly version.
- We keep our conventions for back end (noun) and back-end (adjective).
- SSH should be all capital, and never used as a verb. There's only a few
cases of the verbing of SSH in the entire book, so I'll change to "use SSH
to log in to the instance" in those cases.
- The image for the architecture Part will be ready by this Friday.

That's all I know for now- much appreciated work y'all!
Anne