[Openstack-docs] Config reference news

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Mar 13 13:50:43 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Steve Gordon <sgordon at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
I like mad men and this sounds like a good idea for the future. I agree
that the overviews have some value but the maintenance and consistence are
my main priorities in the flood of update work.

This is really great work --- thanks Gauvain for the communication, updates
and work. Thanks Shaun and Doug for collaborating in the common.