[Openstack-docs] Compute node vs compute node

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Mar 5 15:57:42 UTC 2014

Hi Summer,
I don't think our Conventions page covers vocabulary so I'd like for the
Glossary to be the next place to be the final say for a convention.

Since the term compute node appears as that in the Glossary, I think that's
our final say. The defining factor is that it runs nova-compute. I'll
comment on reviews as well.