[Openstack-docs] Security Guide Frozen

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sun Jun 29 12:43:08 UTC 2014

Ah yes, I wondered why that directory hadn't been removed from
openstack-manuals yet. I've made a patch to remove it:

https://review.openstack.org/103400

Next I can do the patch in the new security-doc repo to pick up
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102449/. That's the only missing patch I
believe.