[Openstack-docs] Rackspace/OpenStack oXygen customizations

David Cramer david.cramer at rackspace.com
Tue Jun 24 15:59:17 UTC 2014

Greetings all,

I'd never been thrilled with the quirky and cumbersome Java Web Start
solution for distributing our customizations in Oxygen. Starting in
version 14, Oxygen has supported an Add-ons update mechanism, so I've
removed our old JWS link and replaced it with an update site. If you use
Oxygen, please follow the instructions here to get the latest version of
the Oxygen customizations:

http://docs.rackspace.com/oxygen/

Let me know if you have questions or problems.

Regards,
David