[Openstack-docs] my maven-fu is rusty, help finding validation error.

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Tue Jun 24 14:36:50 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Maven isn't being as helpful as I'd like.  Telling me my edits are
invalid (which is likely true it's a new page worth of content so
probably screwed up the markup), but I can't see as it's telling me
where that error might be, note the lack of line number after
"lineNumber:" below, debug version pasted at
http://paste.openstack.org/show/84791/ but it doesn't have a line
number specific tag complaints either.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
!!!VALIDATION ERRORS!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: Open the temporary file:

file:/afs/csail.mit.edu/u/j/jon/git/openstack-manuals/doc/image-guide/target//bk-imageguide.xml-invalid.xml

to see all the errors in context.
You must correct the errors in the original
source DocBook or wadl files however.

You can control whether build fails or not by
setting failOnValidationError to no in your pom.

lineNumber:

!!!VALIDATION ERRORS!!