[Openstack-docs] installation guide question

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Sat Jun 21 17:51:45 UTC 2014

in glance , i try glance .ini, get HTTP 500 when do glance image list,
but in nova, i use nova api ini, run well.

i feel this is inconsistent

Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor
Meruvian.
Integrated Hypermedia Java Solution Provider.

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."