[Openstack-docs] need sarob added to gerrit acls

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jun 12 19:11:24 UTC 2014

On 2014-06-12 11:20:17 -0500 (-0500), Anne Gentle wrote:
> I believe there is only a Documentation program and therefore only a Docs PTL,
> no training PTL.
>
> My understanding is that the core review teams can differ.
>
> Please let me know if this interpretation is correct.

Technically correct. The .*-ptl groups have been sort of
cargo-culted names representing PTL-delegated release managers on
projects. Assuming the training manual source code repository is
going to be tagged for releases, this is the group of people with
permission to push those tags. The ACL can either be changed to make
that the docs-ptl group, or the training-ptl group can be configured
to implicitly include the docs-ptl group, or however you want to
work that.
--
Jeremy Stanley