[Openstack-docs] Training Guides becoming a project in its own right?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jun 9 22:43:36 UTC 2014

On 2014-06-09 08:17:18 -0500 (-0500), Anne Gentle wrote:
[...]
> Yes, stackforge is the right placement. I'm fine with publishing to
> docs.openstack.org/ -- we used to have docs.openstack.org/incubation/ --
> perhaps that URL is a good place?
[...]

For the rest of OpenStack, incubation means you have an
openstack/whatever repository (not relegated to
stackforge/something).

If it's going to be okay for StackForge projects to start publishing
their documentation on official OpenStack sites, then the
infrastructure team needs to know where the line is drawn once this
opens the door to all of them asking for it. A proposal to the TC
for guidelines around this followed by some consensual vote would be
preferable to avoid ambiguity on the matter.
--
Jeremy Stanley