[Openstack-docs] Page size for Architecture Design Guide

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Jul 29 20:26:29 UTC 2014

Hi again all,
Top posting on my own post to the openstack-docs mailing list and CCing the
author list in case they're not subscribed.

This morning I realized another solution is to make the largest diagrams
orient sideways on the page. We did this for one large diagram in the Ops
Guide.

Can anyone help with this specific task to speed it up so we can get
printed copies ordered this week? It means editing certain PNG files to
rotate by 90 degrees or putting contentwidth="4in" on certain images (like
the first one). It's a judgement call one-at-a-time when looking at the
PDF. Let me know of your interest. Starting patch is here:

https://review.openstack.org/110441