[Openstack-docs] identity-api: Building broken

dfleming at austin.rr.com dfleming at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 28 16:07:29 UTC 2014

The problem was, the identity-admin.wadl in the api-site repo was updated, including method names to avoid duplication.

However, the ch_identity-service-api.xml file in the identity-api repo was not concurrently updated to update those references.

Once I resolved those references, everything builds okay.