[Openstack-docs] Horizon - Pattern Guide

Christopher Richardson chris at pushiq.com
Mon Jul 28 15:22:59 UTC 2014

Hello.
My name is Chris Richardson and i’ve been working as a UI consultant for HP and Piet Kruithof.  Recently, i’ve created a Pattern Guide document for Horizon and wanted to reach out to the community to solicit feedback.  I’ve created the initial build in the Google Docs Presentation application.  This will give everyone the opportunity to read/write in the actual doc.  Ultimately, i’ll be porting this into an RST format to distribute upstream in the next 2 weeks.  So if you can take the next week or so to review, this will give me time to make all the necessary adjustments.

Link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1OKy_oXZQSg8Feo0p6Es7giR6a-w_CK8H03D2R2yAUjs/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for your time,
chris