[Openstack-docs] identity-api: Building broken

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Mon Jul 28 14:58:52 UTC 2014

I’ve confirmed that the error was actually introduced in the WADL not in clouddocs-maven-plugin.

This commit:

https://github.com/openstack/api-site/commit/37c8cef1ccb038c7a7580bb3ea302a53f79c7663

seems to have introduced the error.  Going back to the WADL version before that commit, causes the doc to build with no issues.

You can test this locally by replacing instances of

> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/api-site/plain/api-ref/src/wadls/identity-api/src/v2.0/wadl/identity-admin.wadl

in the doc with

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openstack/api-site/113f501aa569aca3166219025bb396fda115582d/api-ref/src/wadls/identity-api/src/v2.0/wadl/identity-admin.wadl

(The version before the offending commit)

and you’ll note things will build correctly.

Not sure, why the cloud-docs maven plugin is throwing the error that it is given the offending WADL, I’ll have to dig in when I get a chance, but reverting that commit, should resolve the issue in the short term.

-jOrGe W.