[Openstack-docs] Wiki update - splitting up conventions?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Jul 27 11:11:24 UTC 2014

On 07/27/2014 03:24 AM, dfleming wrote:
> Andreas, I reverted those changes because at the time, i broke some
> links. I think it's fine to split up the content. And thanks for adding
> all these conventions!

I've broke it up and added a nice navigation bar at the top for the
various pages. I've done also a bit of editing.

This did break links from external pages to specific sections but
there's no way around it. I hope I fixed all wiki internal links - if
you notice any broken ones, please fix them or tell me.

Hope you all like it,