[Openstack-docs] Wiki update - splitting up conventions?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Jul 27 05:18:03 UTC 2014

On 07/27/2014 04:21 AM, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> Don't forget this page...
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/ReviewGuidelines

Thanks, I'll link from the Howto page to this one and remove duplicated
content. But first let me improve the page a bit.

With the infra team working now on a manual documenting the workflow, I
suggest we move content over there:

http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#development-workflow

This is part of openstack-infra's infra-manual repository,

Andreas