[Openstack-docs] Architecture Design Guide image SVG format.

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Fri Jul 25 11:32:49 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Vinny Valdez" <vvaldez at redhat.com>
> To: "Steve Gordon" <sgordon at redhat.com>
>
> Hi Steve, yes I have the source files and I'm happy to upload them. Where is
> the repo I can commit them to?
>
> Vinny

Hi Vinny,

They ultimately need to end up here:

    http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack-manuals/tree/doc/arch-design/images

In the event that you haven't committed to the openstack-manuals repository before instructions can be found here:

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo#Edit_OpenStack_RST_and.2For_DocBook_documentation

Thanks!

Steve

--