[Openstack-docs] How to tell Oxygen to use rackbook.rng?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Jul 24 21:43:59 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I've been trying to help Laurel with the problem for a while now. The root
need here is that we can all use a common .ent file for entity references
like — -- which is a great goal -- without having to add any
references in headers (since we've standardized nicely on headers that
don't refer to an RNG file).

In my environment, I've never had to reference the RNG file at all. When I
use Oxygen on my Mac to refer to the rackbook.rng that's maintained in the
doc tools repo, validation errors occur.

One of my working theories is that the latest change to rackbook.rng for
the tooling actually broke authoring for some.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/104085/

Any thoughts?

Anne