[Openstack-docs] [Openstack-i18n] [training-guides] TG Indonesia Translation

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 02:52:50 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

Thanks your for inputs, I am planning to keep the re-use part after Juno2.
I think the amount of work required for getting this to a comfortable place
is quite tedious. May be being the first project to attempt the same is
also a factor. I will be working on this issue and solve it. I think that
may be the issue here.

Regards,
Pranav