[Openstack-docs] Bug 1314109 & new contributor

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Jul 17 03:23:05 UTC 2014

> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 08:57:05 -0400
> From: lisa <lismarino at gmail.com>
> To: openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org
> Subject: [Openstack-docs] Bug 1314109 & new contributor
>
> About a month or so ago started process to contribute, assigned myself bug,
> then got sidetracked with 'retaining job' issues. I am now ready to begin
> really contributing. Someone volunteered to help me get set up, but I
> cannot find the email about it. Please let me know who you were if you are
> still able to assist!

Hi Lisa -
I'm happy to help. I'm the docs program tech lead, and we're always looking
for more contributors.

I set up a home Windows computer so I've been through the set up recently
if you're on Windows, and I can also help if you're on a Mac. Let us know
where you're stuck and let's see if we can get you unstuck!