[Openstack-docs] What's wrong with docs-specs?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Jul 16 06:35:00 UTC 2014

I see in the minutes from last nights team meeting mentioning of
docs-specs [1] but all mentions go to launchpad.

I was under the impression that we're using the new docs-specs
repository and not the wiki anymore - so, create a page on launchpad and
then send a detailed blueprint to docs-specs.

Currently, there's only a lonely blueprint waiting for some time for
review. I'm asking for more patches and review of docs-specs.

Andreas