[Openstack-docs] Proposal: CLI Reference manual

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 14:51:53 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:05 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:
> * Should we remove the appendices from the End User Guide and the Admin
> User Guide that contain the same content (and add appropriate pointers
> to the book)?

Is it possible (and, feasible?) to consider that the End User Guide
and Admin User Guide inherit the content from this book? I do think
that it is reasonable for the two books to have the appendices, even
if it is mere duplication of content.

> * Is this really a continuously publishing book? Since the libraries are
> continuously published, I suggest that we have it only one version (so
> no havana/icehouse etc version).

That is probably the best thing to do.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay