[Openstack-docs] Sprint tomorrow and Friday for Operations Guide

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Jan 28 19:03:45 UTC 2014

Hi again everyone,

I think we can check off many of these goals as accomplished, even if some
final polishing needs to go on the patches in the review queue.

I've talked with our editor at O'Reilly, and our drop-dead date is 2/5 to
get everything in that'll be in the O'Reilly edition. That's next
Wednesday. Please patch the patches or add more until then, but make sure
patches get reviewed and merged by 2/5.

We continue to publish from master with our tool chain, and I'll be
patching (forward porting) by hand from the O'Reilly branch after 2/5/14.

Thanks all for the great efforts!

Anne