[Openstack-docs] coordinating multiple authors on the same change?

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 16:05:40 UTC 2014

I'm curious about this too since I'm planning to add the RHEL-style
instructions for the migration process.  I was mostly planning to record
the instructions locally, wait for markup of the Ubuntu instructions, and
then upload a patch to add the RHEL-style instructions before any final
markup and approval.  Alternatively, I can wait until someone merges the
complete Ubuntu instructions and then upload a patch to add the RHEL-style
instructions.  I'm still a noob here. :)