[Openstack-docs] User surveys

Nicholas Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 24 05:41:54 UTC 2014

We're trying to get a sense of the people who are using OpenStack to try
and create a set of personas that at least provides a starting point for
understanding our audience.

I was only asking because I thought that we already had it; apparently,
from your answers, I'm assuming we don't. :(  Allegedly the User
Committee is creating an anonymized set, but it's not at the top of
their priority list; I thought I'd short circuit that issue, but I guess
I can't. :(

Thanks anyway!

----  Nick